Friday, June 18, 2010

A Harry Potter Post

Okay, in honor of the awesome theme park in Orlando that opened today, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I'm doing a Harry Potter Post! (Most Potter fans should be able to follow me through this post, others might want to read the Muggle's Guide to Harry Potter. If you have no idea what a Muggle is, than you really should read it. Seriously.)

Okay we'll start with the Pic of the Week!


I find myself to be lacking the comedic strength to put even a bad pun on this pic. The best I could do was "Oh No! Baby Voldemort!". Yup.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! (Ohhhh...)

Being a Super Potter Fan myself, I can't wait to head on over to the park. I mean, they have a replica of Hogwarts, the Hogsmede village (with some shops also from Diagon Alley) and 3 rides. Since I haven't been, you might want to read some posts on MuggleNet, a Harry Potter fansite.

No comments:

Post a Comment