Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Tales of Idiots: The Repairman, The Clerk, and the Co-Worker

The Tales of Idiots
Originally from Showdog.com Forums Post "Idiot Sightings"
Note: If you see your story here and want it removed, just tell me in the comments!

Welcome peoples! It is time for a story from The Tales of Idiots! (*Opens magic storybook*)
Our first story is of a Sears Repairman who is not very good at Math:

The Repairman With Bad Math
We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a "large" enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, "Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower." I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, "NO, it's not. Four is larger than two.."



We haven't used Sears repair since.
-------------------

Well, that was a lovely story (*smiles gleefully*)
Next is the story of a McDonalds clerk who can get very confused with money!

The Cash-Confused Clerk

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, "you gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said "We're sorry, but we can not do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change.



Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.
------------------------------
(*munching on a BigMac & fries*)

What? Oh, the story's over. Yes, well, our last story is about a co-worker, 'kay? (*goes back to munching burger*)

The Co-Worker

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the ligh t is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'



She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS
--------------------------------
(*throws away burger*)
 
Ahhhh... what a lovely storytime this has been. Stay tuned for some more Tales of Idiots!
(*Digs Burger out of Trash* Oh BigMac, I missed you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment